Please note we don't carry these in stock but can supply overnight if distributor has in stock. Message before purchase to confirm availability.
The track focused RPHA 11 offers great venting and field of view. It includes both clear and dark face shields complete with a pinlock lens.
The HJC RPHA 11 builds upon the hugely successful RPHA 10+, creating an even more finely tuned helmet for sport and track-day enthusiasts. A more aerodynamically refined shell, improved rear spoiler design, ACS "Advanced Channelling Ventilation System", an added forehead vent, greater field of view, a redesigned face shield gasket system and both clear and smoke tinted optically-superior Pinlock-ready 2D flat-racing shields round out the features of this helmet.
- Advanced P.I.M. Plus (Premium Integrated Matrix Plus) composite shell made from a blend of carbon fibre, fiberglass, and aramid to create a unique woven blend that is both strong and light.
- Wider eye port provides better peripheral vision for riders
- ACS Advanced Channeling Ventilation System full front-to-back airflow flushes heat and humidity out of the interior
- MultiCool Interior advanced anti-bacteria fabric provides enhanced moisture wicking and quick drying function.
- Crown and cheek pads are fully removable and washable
- Eye glasses and sun glasses friendly EPS shape
- Rapidfire II Shield Replacement System- simple and secure shield ratchet system for ultra-quick, tool-less removal and installation.
- Center one-touch open/close locking system is a superior automatic shield locking system with spring-controlled lever
- Emergency cheek pads for safe and quick rescue in and emergency situation
- Built-in communication speaker pockets
- Includes both clear and dark smoke shields and anti-fog insert lens
- ECE approved
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.