Use the select game below tab above the add to cart, to get the individual price and corresponding picture
Also see old retro games
BRAIN BOX 180 EXPERIMENTS 315-5
Find out more about motors, switches, sound and light.
A great introduction to the world of advanced electronics.
Learn and bulid over 180 exciting electronic experiments safely and easily.
No tools or soldering required - quick and easy assembly.
Components are connected together with press studs.
Includes full colour instruction manual.
Designed for home or classroom use.
Over 180 experiments.
Ages 8 +
BRAIN BOX SPACE WAR BURGLAR ALARM 300-1
As with all Brainbox kits there is no soldering or trimming required - the kit uses simple brightly coloured components with press-stud connectors.
Age : 6 years and Up
Requires: 2 AA batteries (not included)
PUZZLE GAME WORLD PASSPORT LOGICAL
Figure out the best location to place the parts into a perfect path!
Single player game
Multi level logical challenges with 40 levels
Suitable as a travel game
Rules: English, German, French, Spanish, Russian
Challenge your mind,your spatial vision ability and your problem solving skills
Passport Game Rules
1. Lift the plastic frame.
2. Place a card on the game board (according to the numbers on the cards), then place the plastic frame on the card.
3. Each card (country map) contains 5 pieces of information about the country: no. 1 (starting point) – the country's flag, no. 2 – the country's currency, no. 3 – a general trivia fact about the country, no.4 – the capital city, no. 5 (final point) – a famous landmark.
4. The game contains six different pieces:
5. Purpose of the game: to place the six pieces of the puzzle on the card so that a continuous path is formed by the clear parts from the starting point (1) to the final point (5). The path may only contain the clear pieces and must pass through the road signs according to the order of numbers (2, 3, 4).
6. The same point can not be revisited more than once.
7. In each of the puzzles, all six pieces must be placed on the board.
1. Some of the puzzle cards have more than one solution.
2. Clues: some of the puzzle cards have clues. Place the appropriate puzzle piece on the clue.
3. The correct solution for all puzzles must include all clear parts of the puzzle pieces (if any part is isolated and is not included in the sequence, the solution is incorrect).
4. Puzzle pieces can not be broken in order to place them on the board.
SCRABBLE GAME BOARD GAME BLANKO
by KOD KOD INTERNATIONAL TOYS
for 2 -4 players age 5 and up
enter the wonderful world of letters which amazingly form words
pretty pictures, colourful pyramids and jr BLANKO task cards are waiting to surprise you on every turn
the object of the game is to build and complete words, and to win the most pyramids.
Reading and writing skills are not required, but that is exactly what you will learn while having fun
learn torelate pictures to written words
learn to identify the letters of the abc
build words by placing letters in the right order
differentiate between short and long words
expand your vocabulary
create words with special letter dice
discover how crossword puzzles work
KIDS BATTLE THE GROWN UPS GAME
Designed to help parents and children learn more about each other's interests, Kids Battle the Grown-Ups is a trivia game that offers a level playing field for both sides. And now the popular board game has been made into a card game packaged in a sturdy tin. It's the perfect game to take along on family vacations! Grown-Ups are asked questions most kids can answer, and kids are asked questions that most Grown-Ups can answer. Grown-Ups, is J.K. Rowling a man or a woman? Kids, if you take your coffee black, what do you add to it? (The answers - a woman, and nothing.) Answer all 3 questions on your card correctly, and you win the card. The first team to win 2 cards, wins the game. It's time to find out who really knows more... the kids or the grown-ups? Game comes with game cards and instructions. For 2 or More Players,
Ages 8 and up